- Trader Joe’s Organic Black Bean Rotini, 1 package
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- Your favorite Taco seasoning (I use Simply Organic Taco Seasoning)
Optional Toppings: (choose one or more)
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salsa or pico de galo
- ready-made organic guacamole (I love Wholly Guacamole, no cilantro! I have that gene that makes it taste like soap… yuck!)
- sour cream
- Prepare pasta and taco meat per package directions.
- Top with one or more choices from the optional toppings list. Enjoy!!
Tacos were on the menu every week when my kids were growing up.
Often when we’d run out of taco shells and tortillas, I would put the taco meat on pasta, it became another one of our favorite meals! I was really missing it once I chose to eliminate gluten and wheat from my diet.
I am loving all the new alternative pastas that are coming out. Two of my favorite Trader Joe’s pastas are their Organic Brown Rice & Quinoa Fusilli, which is a perfect replacement for most dishes and their Organic Black Bean Rotini which taste great in Mexican dishes.
Taco Tuesday can’t come soon enough!