I seriously can only make this occasionally because I cannot control myself. I made it for the first time for my son and my husband and almost ate the whole bowl before they even made it home for dinner. It’s that good!
- Trader Joe’s Genovese Pesto Chicken, 1 package
- 6 ounces organic baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 box bow tie pasta or Trader Joe’s Brown Rice & Quinoa Fusilli for gluten-free
- extra-virgin olive oil (if needed)
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- ricotta cheese (optional)
- Cut chicken into medallion size pieces and sauté in a large pan 3-4 minutes per side or until no longer pink. Set aside and add sliced mushrooms to the pan, add EVOO if the pan is dry, and cook until tender. Return chicken to the pan and keep warm until pasta is ready.
- Prepare pasta per package directions.
- In a large pasta bowl, toss chicken, mushrooms, and pasta together.
- Serve with parmesan and/or ricotta cheese, if desired. Enjoy!!