Serves: 4 Ingredients:
- Trader Joe’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend to taste
- Trader Joe’s Organic Chicken Wing Sections 2 pound bag (defrosted)
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- Defrost chicken wings.
- Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel and place in large bowl.
- Toss chicken wings with baking powder and lemon pepper seasoning blend.
- Transfer to air fryer basket in a single layer and place basket in the air fryer.
- Cook at 375℉ for 25 minutes, shaking basket halfway through cooking time. Increase temperature to 420℉ or highest setting and bake for another 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy and brown. Remove from air fryer immediately.
- Serve as is, no sauce required. Enjoy!!
adapted from Gimme DeliciousCrispy, garlicky, lemony, delicious wings in just 30 minutes. Yum!!