Crockpot Spicy Pulled Chicken
My oldest son loves spicy food! He puts hot sauce on everything, the spicier the better! I made this meal especially for him and it is one of his favorites!
- Trader Joe’s Extra Hot Habanero Ghost Pepper Salsa, 1 container
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds organic free-range chicken cutlets
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- hard taco shells and/or flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- sour cream
- Place chicken in the crock pot and cover with salsa.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours or until chicken is tender enough to shred, being careful not to overcook. Shred chicken with a fork.
- Top shredded chicken with cubed cream cheese and stir until blended.
- Serve in taco shells and/or flour tortillas and top with optional toppings, if desired. Don’t forget the hot sauce 😉. Enjoy!!