- Trader Joe’s Extra Hot Habanero Ghost Pepper Salsa, 1 container
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds organic free-range chicken cutlets
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- hard taco shells and/or flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- sour cream
- Place chicken in the crock pot and cover with salsa.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours or until chicken is tender enough to shred, being careful not to overcook. Shred chicken with a fork.
- Top shredded chicken with cubed cream cheese and stir until blended.
- Serve in taco shells and/or flour tortillas and top with optional toppings, if desired. Don’t forget the hot sauce ?. Enjoy!!
My oldest son loves spicy food… the spicier the better! He puts hot sauce on everything. I made this meal especially for him and it is one of his favorites!