- 8 slices nitrate-free bacon, cooked until crispy and diced
- 10 whole pasture raised eggs
- 2 cups Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 5 ounces organic baby spinach, chopped in mini food processor
- 1 cup organic baby portobello mushrooms, chopped
- ½ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- butter or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Add heavy cream, sea salt and pepper to eggs and whisk to combine.
- Stir in bacon and cheese.
- Grease 9 ½ to 10- inch round pan with butter or cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!!
adapted from Low Carb with Jennifer
This is absolutely the BEST Crustless Quiche recipe, and I’ve tried many! It’s very versatile too… here are some other yummy combinations:
- Make without spinach and mushrooms (as per original recipe).
- You can use Monterey Jack cheese instead of Jarlsberg cheese (as per original recipe).
- 1 cup organic broccoli (par-boiled), chopped and 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese. With or without organic baby portobello mushrooms.