- 1/3 cup dark chocolate baking chips (I use Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips “no sugar added”)
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- Melt baking chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in slivered almonds until coated with chocolate.
- Pour into 6 cupcake tins (approx. 2 tablespoons each- thickness of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup)
- Refrigerate until hardened (about 15 minutes). Enjoy!!
Recipe Note: Substitute slivered almonds with any other desired nut.
I love that this recipe is so simple, yet the most delicious and satisfying sweet treat!