I love seafood!! This is my quick fix for Seafood Fra Diavolo.
- Trader Giotto’s Bruschetta, 1 jar
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp, 1 bag
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Jumbo Sea Scallops, 1 bag
- Frozen Steamed Mussels, 1 package
- Place frozen shrimp and scallops on a broiler pan and lightly broil until fully cooked.
- Prepare steamed mussels as per packaged direction and drain any excess juices.
- Heat jar of Trader Giotto’s Bruschetta in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Toss shrimp, scallops, and mussels in a serving bowl with bruschetta.
- Serve alone or over your favorite pasta.