If you love garlic, like me… you are going to love these wings!! They are super crispy and made without oil or breading.
- 2 pounds organic free-range chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- finely ground sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Split wings at joint (if not already separated) and remove tips of chicken wing.
- Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel and place in large bowl.
- Toss chicken wings with baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to air fryer basket in a single layer and place basket in the air fryer.
- Cook at 375℉ for 25 minutes, shaking basket halfway through cooking time. Increase temperature to 420℉ or highest setting and bake for another 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy and brown. Remove from air fryer immediately and place in a large bowl.
- Cook minced garlic in butter. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Pour over cooked chicken wings and toss to coat. Enjoy!!
Recipe Note: If your air fryer is not large enough to place chicken wings in a single layer, it’s best to make them in separate batches so that the chicken wings get crispy on all sides.
adapted from Gimme Delicious