This is literally one of the quickest meals I have ever made! Just 10 minutes and so delicious!!
- Trader Joe’s Organic Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, 1 package
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Fire Roasted Bell Peppers & Onions, ½ package
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Organic Brown Rice, 1 serving
- extra-virgin olive oil, if needed
- 1 tablespoon butter (if desired)
- Cut chicken sausage into bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken sausage into a skillet and cook over medium heat (add EVOO if the pan is dry). Cook for 5 minutes and then add ½ a bag of the frozen peppers and onions and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- While chicken sausage and peppers are cooking, prepare 1 bag of frozen brown rice as per package directions.
- Add brown rice to chicken sausage and peppers mixture and butter, if desired.
- Mix all together and serve. Enjoy!!