My oldest son found this recipe. It’s so simple and they are delicious! It amazes me that there’s no oil or breading required, and they come out so crispy!! I’m sharing the basic recipe below and you can visit Gimme Delicious for other variations. (also, check out my Air Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings)
- 2 pounds organic free-range chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- finely ground sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Split wings at joint (if not already separated) and remove tips of chicken wing.
- Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel and place in large bowl.
- Toss chicken wings with baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to air fryer basket in a single layer and place basket in the air fryer.
- Cook at 375℉ for 25 minutes, shaking basket halfway through cooking time. Increase temperature to 420℉ or highest setting and bake for another 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy and brown. Remove from air fryer immediately.
- Serve and/or toss with your favorite wing sauce. Enjoy!!
Recipe Note: If your air fryer is not large enough to place chicken wings in a single layer, it’s best to make them in separate batches so that the chicken wings get crispy on all sides.
adapted from Gimme Delicious